Last Minute and Quick Fixes for Your Wedding Day

I would like to thank all the wonderful brides that have come my way. I am so blessed to meet so many wonderful women. I have enjoyed working with each and every one of you. Love the pictures!

As you know things happen so I am here to help you when you need last minute and quick fixes. I have the perfect wedding gown emergency kit for your wedding day that every Bride should have~ Me. As you know things can happen and I am here to assist you in making the process run smoother and relieve the stress on your wedding day. I will help you have the beautiful day you deserve.

It is not what you wear; It is how you wear it!

~ Just Ask ~ Possibilities are Endless ~

Contact Tracy Leigh at 602-622-2337

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designing a wedding gown #2

The Design of a Custom Wedding Dress